PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
1. Consent - By using the Web Site, you signify your consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you may not use the Web Site.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
2. Information - Like many other Web sites, the Web Site automatically collects certain information regarding Web Site users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Web Site, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to the Web Site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web Site you visit, the Web Site pages accessed and information viewed. This information is used only for Web Site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web Site.
3. Cookies - The Web Site may use "cookies", a technology that installs information on a Web Site user's computer to permit the Web Site to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Web Site. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the Web Site, to track your activity at the Web Site in order to respond to your needs, to offer personalized Web page content and information for your use, to automatically populate online forms with your personal information for your convenience, and to otherwise facilitate your Web Site experience. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the Web Site and your ability to access or use certain Web Site features.
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU SPECIFICALLY PROVIDE
4. Your Personal Information - During your use of certain web pages on the Web Site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number) and information regarding your interest in HOMAYRA AKBARI.
5. Use of Your Personal Information - HOMAYRA AKBARI may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your communications, to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web Site, to provide you with information and services requested through the Web Site, and as otherwise permitted by law. HOMAYRA AKBARI may develop a confidential user profile for you, which will be used to facilitate your use of the Web Site. Additionally, HOMAYRA AKBARI may keep a record of all communications with you.
6. E-mails - HOMAYRA AKBARI may send to you, from time to time, e-mail or other communications containing information about HOMAYRA AKBARI and other matters it believes will interest you. At any time you may ask HOMAYRA AKBARI to stop sending you e-mail and other information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
. HOMAYRA AKBARI may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding Web Site user demographics and the use of the Web Site, and then provide those reports to others. HOMAYRA AKBARI also may link tracking information with Web Site users' personal information. Once such a link is made, all of the linked information is treated as personal information and will be used and disclosed only in accordance with this Policy.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Information - HOMAYRA AKBARI may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
a. Disclosure to Authorizing Persons - If your access to the Web Site has been authorized by a HOMAYRA AKBARI customer, HOMAYRA AKBARI may provide your personal information to that authorizing person. HOMAYRA AKBARI has no control over authorizing persons' use of your personal information, and that use is not necessarily subject to this Policy. If you do not wish your personal information to be disclosed to the person who has authorized your use of the Web Site, you may not use the Web Site.
b. Disclosure in Business Transfers - In the event that HOMAYRA AKBARI is involved in the sale or transfer of some or all of its business, as part of that sale or transfer, HOMAYRA AKBARI may disclose your personal information to the acquiring organization, but will require the acquiring organization to agree to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If at any time you do not wish HOMAYRA AKBARI to disclose your personal information as part of the sale or transfer of some or all of its business, please notify HOMAYRA AKBARI at email@example.com
c. Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure - HOMAYRA AKBARI may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where HOMAYRA AKBARI has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to their legal counsel.
d. Location of Information - HOMAYRA AKBARI will process and store your personal information in Victoria, BC, Canada.
e. Securing Your Information - To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, HOMAYRA AKBARI employs security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, due to the nature of Internet technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated and HOMAYRA AKBARI cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
f. Accessing Your Personal Information - You may request access to your personal information and information about HOMAYRA AKBARI collection, use and disclosure of that information by contacting HOMAYRA AKBARI at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. You can help HOMAYRA AKBARI maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying HOMAYRA AKBARI of any changes to your personal information.
11. Other Web Sites - The Web Site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource that may collect information about you voluntarily or through cookies or other technologies. HOMAYRA AKBARI has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. You should review the privacy policies of those other Web sites and Internet resources to understand how they collect and use information.
13. Your Comments - If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact HOMAYRA AKBARI at email@example.com